A travelers lens
Immensely useful, make sure that you use it with an OMD-EM10 or newer model so that fringing and CA's are controlled in camera. This and the 9mm body cap lens in your pocket make traveling light a breeze.
I strongly recommend this go-to lens.
I really like this lens. This is definitely a step or two up from a kit lens. This is the lens that lives on my camera body 90 percent of the time. What keep this a 4 instead of 5 star lens is the speed, but then the pro lens is a bit out of my budget.
the best all-around lens
1. Great range of focal lengths.
2. Amazing sharpness when in bright (scale 1 to 10: 4 to 10 brightness level) and set to the right aperture and ISO in manual mode
3.at 100 to 150mm focal length, sports and animal photos are not challenges
4. at 50 to 100mm, you get to capture good portraits and decent blurry background
5. at 14 to 20mm, you can take pretty good landscape or cityscapes and good startrails when set to livecomposite.
6. Great sharpness when not in the most extreme settings or conditions. Absolutely love it. It is my walk-around lens. Great range of focal length and good sharpness make it the best all-around lens ever.
1. f-stop isn't low enough, meaning the aperture isn't quite enough for super amazing blurry background
2. like #1, the aperture isn't quite enough for low light conditions
When you need a lens that can do everything!
All in one lens that can go from wide to telephoto.
Good Travel Lens
I purchased this lens to go with my E-M5 II for an all around travel lens for my wife to use on vacations. The E-M5 II feels better balanced in my hands with this lens attached with the optional grip attached on the camera.