PT-058 Underwater Housing for TG-5
The ultra-rugged Tough TG-5 camera is waterproof up to depths of 50 feet (15 meters) without a protective case or housing. If you’re a diver looking to explore deeper depths, the customized PT-058 Underwater Housing is for you. This polycarbonate housing protects your TG-5 camera down to depths of 147 feet while providing complete control of all camera functions when the camera is inside the case. Compatible with the Tough TG-5 model only.
- Waterproof to depths of 147 feet (45 meters)
- All camera functions may be controlled while underwater
- Detachable hood for the LCD monitor
- Screw mount for optional converter lenses and filters
- Standard tripod socket permits attachment of third party lighting tray
- Clear back for easy water penetration detection
- Optical Cable Adapter: PFCA-03
- O-Ring: POL-058
- LCD Hood: PFUD-08
- Silicone Grease: PSOLG-2
- Silica Gel: SILCA-5S
- Antireflective Ring: POSR-053
- O-Ring Remover
- Hand Strap
Please see the UNDERWATER CASE SYSTEM CHART to see available accessories for this underwater housing.
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The PT-058 Underwater Housing for TG-5
*Prior to 2/19/20, under the Olympus Rewards program users received 25 rewards points for any product review. This incentive is no longer offered.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
Easy to handle and control.
Very easy to handle, the buttons are very well positioned in relation to the correspondent buttons in the camera. Good finish material and design. So far, I'm happy with this acquisition.
Good design...well made.
After having 3 underwater cameras fail (Canon D-10's and a Ricoh) I bought the PT-058 as insurance for my new TG-5. I have been impressed with not only the quality of this housing but also of its ease of use. It actually makes using the controls on the camera easier as the buttons and dials on the housing are well positioned and proportioned. Be attentive to the "O" ring maintenance.