Sync Terminal Cap
Sync Terminal Cap Item # VE254700-460
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Sync Terminal Cap
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Missed the mark
I can't tell you how many times this thing has fallen off my camera. I agree with the previous review. It should thread on and off, not just look like it does. I normally am behind Olympus every step of the way, but they missed the mark on this one. My first complaint in over 25 years of shooting Olympus. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.
The cap looks like it should thread on and off, so it would be securely affixed to the body and tightly sealed. Unfortunately the knurling is purely cosmetic and the suggested function is purely illusory. The cap may very well be watertight when in place, but with nothing but friction to keep it in place, and a nice, grippy exterior to snag on anything that slides by, watertightness is soon purely conceptual. It gets a star for good looks (and because Olympus doesn't accept 0-star reviews).Read More