WIN THE CURE TO DSL-ARM
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Win The Cure To DSL-ARM Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older or have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, the province of Quebec, and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable Federal, State, Provincial and local laws and Regulations. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. Olympus reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject any entry for any reason. Olympus reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine whether an entrant is eligible under the eligibility requirements provided in these Official Rules for all purposes. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these "Official Rules".
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes period begins at 1:01 a.m. (EDT) on May 9, 2015 and ends at 2:29 p.m. EDT on May 31, 2015 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/dslarmcontest and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the Win The Cure To DSL-ARM registration form. The entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Entrants may enter one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries are not permitted. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) Prize Winner (hereinafter “Winner”) will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Winner will be selected by a random drawing to be conducted within five (5) business days from the end of the Sweepstakes Period by Olympus. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY: Before being declared a potential Winner, an eligible entrant who is a Canadian resident will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question, to be administered by Olympus, without mechanical or other aid.
Olympus or its designated representative will make two (2) attempts to contact the selected Winner by phone or e-mail (using the information provided at the time of entry) within one (1) business day of selection. If the selected Winner cannot be contacted during such time or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then the selected Winner will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to his/her respective prize) and Olympus reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select an alternate eligible Winner from among the remaining eligible entries (in which case the forgoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new selected Winner). Winner will be sent an acceptance package to be completed and returned to Olympus. The Winner will have the option of receiving the acceptance package via overnight mail or by e-mail. The Winner will have seven (7) days from the date such acceptance package is received to claim his/her prize by completing, signing in the presence of a Notary Public, and returning, as evidenced by post mark, the Affidavit of Eligibility and the US IRS Form W-9, if applicable. If the Winner cannot be contacted, provides incorrect e-mail or mailing address, is ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules, fails to claim the prize, fails to return the completed and executed forms as required, or if the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate eligible Winner may, in Olympus’ sole discretion, be selected. OLYMPUS’ DECISIONS SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL MATTERS PERTAINING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
5. PRIZES: The Winner will receive the following prize (“Prize”):
One (1) Olympus OMD E-M5 Mark II camera body (Approximate Retail Value: $1099.99)
The Winner is responsible for any and all applicable federal, state or local taxes that may result from the receipt of any Prize. Prizes are non-refundable, nontransferable, and may not be redeemed or substituted for cash. Olympus reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
6. USE OF WINNER’S LIKENESS; WAIVER AND RELEASE; INDEMNITY FROM USE: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the Prize, the Winner grants Olympus a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Winner’s name, city, state, biographical material, picture/portrait, likeness and/or voice (collectively, "Licensed Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the Winner. Winner agrees that Olympus shall have no liability whatsoever for, and the Winner will defend and hold harmless Olympus from, any liability resulting from any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. All entries become the sole property of Olympus and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email account submitted at the time of Entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email account by the respective email account provider. The eligible Winner may be requested to provide Olympus with proof that the eligible Winner is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the winning entry.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; WAIVER; GENERAL INDEMNIFICATION: Entrant agrees that Olympus will have no liability whatsoever for, and will indemnify and hold harmless Olympus, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, including their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Indemnitees") from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by Winner or any third party against any of the Sweepstakes Indemnitees due to or arising out of the entrant's submission in this Sweepstakes, or the entrant's conduct during and in connection with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy, or defamation. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Olympus resulting from any entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload, or download any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Olympus for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Olympus web site (“Web Site”) in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Olympus reserve the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Sweepstakes materials. Olympus is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Winner, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event Olympus is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Olympus’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event) Olympus shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If Olympus, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, Olympus reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with the law by a duly authorized representative of Olympus. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Olympus that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Olympus reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Olympus assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, OLYMPUS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts located in the city of Philadelphia, within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
9. WINNER(S) LIST: The Winner will be posted online at http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/dslarmcontest.
10. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Olympus America Inc., Consumer Products Group (referred to herein as “Olympus”) with offices located at 3500 Corporate Parkway, Center Valley, Pennsylvania 18034.
* * * * * * * * *