Tracker 10 - 30 X 25 Zoom PC
Stylish, fun, and easy-to-use are the best ways to describe the 10-30x25 Zoom PC I binoculars. Their sleek black and silver body make them visually appealing to the eye. Their powerful optics and impressive features provide a clear and enjoyable viewing experience. And their center focus knob, rubber grips, and convenient zoom lever make them a great partner to bring camping, to the ballpark, or on vacation.
HIGH-INDEX BaK-4 PRISMS
Help produce bright, clear images from edge-to-edge.
Fully multi-coated lenses provide superb image brightness and clarity.
ZOOM IN AND OUT
An easy-to-use zoom lever lets you zoom in and out on your subject.
|Prism Type||BaK-4 Porro|
|Field of View at 1,000 yds||184 - 108 ft (56 -33 m)|
|Close Focus Distance||16.4 ft (5.0 m)|
|Eye Relief||0.59" - 0.31" (15 mm - 8 mm)|
|Relative Brightness||6.3 - 0.7|
|Weight||11.1 oz (315 g)|
|Dimensions: L x W x H||4.4" x 4.5" x 1.9" (111 mm x 114 mm x 48 mm)|
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Tracker 10 - 30 X 25 Zoom PC
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.