OM-D Field Shoulder Bag
Versatile shoulder bag perfect for travel and outdoor activities. Made with a weather-resistant coating, the bag features a main compartment that can accommodate an OM-D E-M1X Camera Body, M.Zuiko 300mm F4.0 IS PRO Lens, 40-150mm F2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14 1.4X Teleconverter and a pair of M.Zuiko PRO binoculars. Additional features include a rain cover, 5 compartments with weather-resistant zippers for storing field maps, a cell phone, tablet, etc. Includes 2 removable/adjustable velcro dividers, 2 carabineer hooks and a padded, adjustable shoulder strap.
Interior Dimensions: 12.2 x 10.8 x 5.7 (inches), 310 x 275 x 145 (mm).
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The OM-D Field Shoulder Bag
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Some complaints, but I would recommend this bag to other people
The bag was larger then I expected and my E-M1X swims on the inside of it. The bag itself is very comfortable though the added girth will take some getting use to compared to my older slim bag. The inside placement of the dividers could use a few more sections or maybe even a kit style foam pack where we would pick the style we would prefer. I am going to order some inserts and that will make the bag far more functional for my kit. For the price and how well built it is, it is one of the best values on the market. despite my initial complaints this is a great well build bag and a very good value.Read More