FR-WR Wireless Flash Receiver
The FR-WR Flash Receiver enables wirleless radiowave control of clip-on flash units like the Olympus FL-900R and mono-block studio strobes when paired with the Olympus FC-WR commander or FL-700WR wireless flash.* Radiowave communication triggers flashes at up to 30m (100 ft), even with obstructions. Two intuitive dials control group and channel settings while a flash ready tone can be switched on or off with the push of a button. Use with the FL-900R flash in order to maintain the same dustproof and splashproof capability of your weathersealed OM-D body and M.Zuiko Pro lenses.
*Manual control only of other manufacturers flash units and mono-block strobes
- Product typeRadio wireless receiver
- Maximum communication distance *1Approx. 30 m (98.4 ft.)
- Frequency2.4 GHz band
- Number of channels15
- Number of groups3
- Control modesRCV (commander flash control), X-RCV (connected flash control)
- Charging completion indicationBeeping sound
- External terminalSync terminal (output)
- Power supplyAAA alkaline dry-cell batteries x 2/AAA NiMH batteries x 2
- Operable duration *1Approx. 6.4 hours (when using AAA alkaline dry-cell batteries)
- Operable temperature/humidity *2From -10 to 40℃ (14 to 104°F) / From 30 to 90％
- Operable temperature/humidity *2From -20 to 60℃ (-4 to 140°F) / From 10 to 90％
- DimensionsApprox. 59.1 (W) x 46.1 (H) x 51.0 (D) mm (2.3 x 1.8 x 2.0 in.)(excluding protrusions)
- WeightApprox. 75 g (2.6 oz.) (excluding batteries)
- Bundled itemsPouch, Instructions, Warranty card
Specifications are subject to change without any notice.
*1. Measurements obtained from in-house tests at Olympus, using new or fully charged batteries. Actual figures may vary depending on shooting conditions.
*2. Batteries may not withstand lower temperatures. In such environments, keep batteries warm prior to use.
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The FR-WR Wireless Flash Receiver
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.