PT-059 Underwater Housing for the TG-6
The ultra-rugged Tough TG-6 camera is waterproof up to depths of 50 feet (15 meters) without a protective case or housing. If you’re a diver looking to explore deeper depths, the customized PT-059 Underwater Housing is for you. This polycarbonate housing protects your TG-6 camera down to depths of 147 feet while providing complete control of all camera functions when the camera is inside the case. Compatible with the Tough TG-6 model only.
- Waterproof to depths of 147 feet (45 meters)
- All camera functions may be controlled while underwater
- Detachable hood for the LCD monitor
- Screw mount for optional converter lenses and filters
- Standard tripod socket permits attachment of third party lighting tray
- Clear back for easy water penetration detection
- Optical Cable Adapter: PFCA-03
- O-Ring: POL-058
- LCD Hood: PFUD-08
- Silicone Grease: PSOLG-2
- Silica Gel: SILCA-5S
- Antireflective Ring: POSR-053
- O-Ring Remover
- Hand Strap
Please see the UNDERWATER CASE SYSTEM CHART to see available accessories for this underwater housing.
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The PT-059 Underwater Housing for the TG-6
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
*Prior to 7/13/20, under the Olympus Rewards program users received 25 rewards points for any product review. This incentive is no longer offered.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
Great Camera Housing For SCUBA & Underwater Photography
I'm a scuba diver who does underwater photography. I previously owned a different brand of underwater camera, until it recently died. The TG-6 was recommended to me by a fellow diver and I did numerous comparisons between the other brand and the TG-6. The bottom line is I wish I would've went with the TG line way back when, when I first started shooting photos/video underwater. The TG-6 camera is superior in every way. The TG-6 camera is waterproof to depths of 50 feet. When you add the PT-059 Underwater Housing to the mix, you can take your camera even deeper, down to 147 feet, which is well past the maximum depth limit of 130 feet for recreational diving. The housing is easy to operate underwater. You won’t be disappointed!!!Read More
For the price, it's hard to beat this housing. I feel confident having my TG-6 on deeper dives without worrying about leaks. Of course, that requires proper maintenance but this is definitely worth the money.