FC-WR Wireless Flash Commander
Which Flash is Right for You?
Our team from Australia goes through the benefits of each flash in our system and provides a brief introduction to our wireless radiowave options.
- Product typeRadio wireless commander
- Maximum communication distance *1Approx. 30 m (98.4 ft.)
- Frequency2.4 GHz band
- Number of channels15 (in the commander mode; with automatic channel setting function)
- Number of groups3; maximum number of unites; unlimited
- Flash control modesTTL / MANUAL / FP TTL / FP MANUAL / Off
- Flash compensation±5 EV (Increment: 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV)
- Manual flash intensity adjustmentFrom 1/1 to 1/128 (Increment: 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV)
- Operable duration *1Approx. 6.4 hours (when using AAA alkaline dry-cell batteries)
- Power supplyAAA alkaline dry-cell batteries x 2/AAA NiMH batteries x 2
- Operable temperature/humidity *2From -10 to 40℃ (14 to 104°F) / From 30 to 90％
- Storage warranty temperature/humidityFrom -20 to 60℃ (-4 to 140°F) / From 10 to 90％
- DimensionsApprox. 59.5 (W) x 51.0 (H) x 67.4 (D) mm (2.3 x 2.0 x 2.7 in.)(excluding protrusions)
- WeightApprox. 73 g (2.6 oz.) (excluding batteries)
- Bundled itemsPouch, Instructions, Warranty card
Specifications are subject to change without any notice.
*1. Measurements obtained from in-house tests at Olympus, using new or fully charged batteries. Actual figures may vary depending on shooting conditions.
*2. Batteries may not withstand lower temperatures. In such environments, keep batteries warm prior to use.
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The FC-WR Wireless Flash Commander
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
*Prior to 7/13/20, under the Olympus Rewards program users received 25 rewards points for any product review. This incentive is no longer offered.