72mm PRO Zero Coated Protective Filter (PRF-ZD72 Pro)
Features of this new PRO filter include:
- ZERO Coating: Low reflective multi-coating on both sides reduces ghosts and flares
- High-quality optical glass
- Black anodized aluminum frame
- Matte finish reduces reflection
- Black coating on glass edge: Reduces reflection on edges
- Thin frame: No vignetting even when using a wide-angle lens
- Knurling on frame: Easy to attach and remove
Item # V652015BW000
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The 72mm PRO Zero Coated Protective Filter (PRF-ZD72 Pro)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
*Through 7/13/20, under the Olympus Rewards program users received 25 rewards points for any product review. This incentive is no longer offered.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
This filter was not currently available when I purchased my M.Zuiko ED 40-150mm f2.8 PRO. So I was thrilled when it became available shortly a short time after the arrival of my lense. A lense of this price needs to be protected, and I wanted to remain in the PRO quality build. I was concerned whether it would interfere with the lense hood, but not problem at all.