62mm PRO Zero Coated Protective Filter (PRF-ZD62 Pro)
Features of this new PRO filter include:
- ZERO Coating: Low reflective multi-coating on both sides reduces ghosts and flares
- High-quality optical glass
- Black anodized aluminum frame
- Matte finish reduces reflection
- Black coating on glass edge: Reduces reflection on edges
- Thin frame: No vignetting even when using a wide-angle lens
- Knurling on frame: Easy to attach and remove
NOTE: The image is of the PRF-ZD72 filter, however they are similar in appearance. You will receive the PRF-ZD62 upon purchase of this item.
Item # V652016BW000
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The 62mm PRO Zero Coated Protective Filter (PRF-ZD62 Pro)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
*Through 7/13/20, under the Olympus Rewards program users received 25 rewards points for any product review. This incentive is no longer offered.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
Great protection to my 12-40 f2.8 lens
This filter is much better than the cheap 3rd party ones. Does not impact image quality and provides great protection to my 12-40 f2.8 lens.
After purchasing the EM-1 and several PRO lenses, I wanted to protect my new M.Zuiko ED 12-40mm f2.8 PRO, but this filter was not available at the time. So when it did become available, I made the purchase, and feel more comfortable that my lense has some protection ... after all, a filter is much cheaper to replace, and allows me to benefit from the weatherproof options of my body and lense without worry about potential damage to the lense.Lire la suite