FC-WR Wireless Flash Commander
The FC-WR Wireless Flash Commander works in concert with an unlimited number of FL-700WR flashes to create complex lighting setups while maintaining full TTL control of up to 3 separate groups. Radiowave communication enables control at up to 30m (100 ft), even with obstructions. A large, illuminated LCD panel provides information on radio settings, flash modes and lighting ratios and easy to access direct buttons mirror those found on Olympus flash units for intuitive operation, all while maintaining the same dustproof and splashproof construction of your weathersealed OM-D body and M.Zuiko Pro lenses.
The FC-WR is also compatible with the FL-900R flash unit when used with the new FR-WR Wireless Receiver.**
*Compatible with FL-700WR flash or FR-WR flash receiver.
**Multi-mode on FL-700WR and FL900R are not supported in wireless mode.
- Product typeRadio wireless commander
- Maximum communication distance *1Approx. 30 m (98.4 ft.)
- Frequency2.4 GHz band
- Number of channels15 (in the commander mode; with automatic channel setting function)
- Number of groups3; maximum number of unites; unlimited
- Flash control modesTTL / MANUAL / FP TTL / FP MANUAL / Off
- Flash compensation±5 EV (Increment: 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV)
- Manual flash intensity adjustmentFrom 1/1 to 1/128 (Increment: 1/3 EV or 1/2 EV)
- Operable duration *1Approx. 6.4 hours (when using AAA alkaline dry-cell batteries)
- Power supplyAAA alkaline dry-cell batteries x 2/AAA NiMH batteries x 2
- Operable temperature/humidity *2From -10 to 40℃ (14 to 104°F) / From 30 to 90％
- Storage warranty temperature/humidityFrom -20 to 60℃ (-4 to 140°F) / From 10 to 90％
- DimensionsApprox. 59.5 (W) x 51.0 (H) x 67.4 (D) mm (2.3 x 2.0 x 2.7 in.)(excluding protrusions)
- WeightApprox. 73 g (2.6 oz.) (excluding batteries)
- Bundled itemsPouch, Instructions, Warranty card
Specifications are subject to change without any notice.
*1. Measurements obtained from in-house tests at Olympus, using new or fully charged batteries. Actual figures may vary depending on shooting conditions.
*2. Batteries may not withstand lower temperatures. In such environments, keep batteries warm prior to use.
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The FC-WR Wireless Flash Commander
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.