Whether you want to check on an order, ask a question or need to contact us, we’re here to help.
Whether you want to check on an order, ask a question or need to contact us, we’re here to help.
We know you’re excited about your latest Olympus purchase. Check your order status once it ships to track your delivery.
Find answers to frequently-asked-questions by users like you.
We're here for you! Get in touch with an Olympus expert via mail, email or phone.
We are happy to assist you with your product order any any other order-related questions.
Call: 1-800-260-1625 (Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm ET)
We are happy to assist you with technical or repair related questions.
Call: 1-888-553-4448 (Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm ET)
Email: View Product Support Page
We are closed on weekends and most national holidays such as Thanksgiving (US), Christmas and New Years Day.
Changed your mind? No problem. We accept returns within 30 days of the original ship date provided the returns meet the requirements of the GetOlympus Return Policy.
- All returns are subject to this Return Policy. GetOlympus.com reserves the right to modify this Return Policy at any time at its sole and absolute discretion with our without notice to you. However, the Return Policy in place at the time of your purchase shall be the Return Policy that will govern the return of your product.
- The customer is responsible for paying shipping costs on all returns, and will be responsible for any losses of, or damages to, the products sustained during the shipment of the return. All returns must be sent using a carrier and a method that tracks the shipment of the returns (ie. FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.). It is highly recommended that return shipments are appropriately insured through the respective carrier.
- Any item marked as “Final Sale”, “No Returns”, and/or “Non-refundable” is not eligible for any refund or credit.
- Opened software and DVD’s cannot be returned.
- GetOlympus reserves the right to delay, deny, or reject any return if there is evidence or suspicion of abuse or fraud, or if the requirements of this Returns Policy are not met, which will be determined at GetOlympus’ sole and absolute discretion.
- Please allow approximately 35 business days to process a credit from the date we receive the return.
- Original and return shipping and handling fees are non refundable.
- “Build Your System” Returns - If a customer returns any lens purchased under the “Build Your System” lens promotion, GetOlympus shall refund customer the amount equal to the price of the lens minus the discount/rebate received by the customer under the promotion for such lens. If a customer returns a camera body purchased under the “Build Your System” lens promotion, GetOlympus shall refund customer the purchase price of the camera minus any discount/rebate received by customer for any lens purchased under the promotion. Should the discounts/rebates received exceed the purchase price of the camera, no refund shall be provided to customer. If customer returns all products purchased under the “Build Your System promotion”, customer will receive a 100% refund of the purchase price customer paid for such products.
If your product is not working, contact technical support at 1-888-553-4448 (Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm ET), visit Online Support at getolympus.com, or View FAQs at getolympus.com, to obtain assistance with your product.
To Begin the Return Process:
- Login to your GetOlympus.com account and go to the My Returns page. From that page, please select the items you wish to return and follow the instructions on that page.
- You will receive instructions for completing your return. Ship your item via any carrier that permits you to track your package(s) and to insure the package(s) against loss or damage in shipping. Retain your tracking number to show proof of delivery.
- Completion of a Commercial Invoice is also required to ship your product back to the US from Canada. A link to this form will be provided during the return process.
Opens in a new window Opens an external site Opens an external site in a new window
Privacy & Security
The ordering information you provide to GetOlympus will be protected from disclosure to third parties. You may place your order online using our secure server. For your protection, all exchanges of information between your browser and our servers will be encrypted during the checkout process. SSL encrypts the entire transaction making your credit card number and any other information you provide unreadable by anyone on the Internet.
This technology is compatible with most modern browsers. For better security, we recommend upgrading your browser to 128-bit encryption (see your ISP regarding your particular browser), this will provide the highest level of security for any and all of your online transactions and is fully supported by our servers.
Immediately after your order is transferred into our order system, we obliterate the credit card numeric data from our internet transaction history. This eliminates the possibility of accessing it thru an internet browser. We highly recommend that you place orders from a firewall protected PC and security enabled network when placing orders online to protect your PC from outside intruders.
Payment, Taxes & Duty
Canadian Sales Taxes and Duties will be estimated during checkout and charged to your credit card or PayPal account at checkout. Duty is collected on certain items (typically lenses and accessories) at checkout and should not be collected again by your shipping carrier. If you are asked to pay duty by your shipping carrier, please contact us.
GetOlympus accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express as the payment options for your purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until the product is shipped. However, you will see a pending authorization charge on your statement until it drops off according to your bank's terms. We are unable to process any credit cards that are issued or billed outside of the United States or Canada. Payments made via PayPal will be debited from your PayPal account or specified PayPal payment source immediately. Cancellation or refund requests for PayPal orders should be made directly to GetOlympus for the most expedient refund.
In order to prevent unauthorized use of your credit card, we may email you from asking you to call us to verify information prior to processing your order in certain circumstances. Verbal authorization of your order will be required if you are emailed, so please do not reply to the email.
Pre-order Payment & Shipping
Shipping: Orders containing pre-order items will ship the available items on the order separately. Since we charge your card by what ships, you will see multiple charges on your card in this case. Please contact the Olympus Store should you require your order to ship only when all items are available; however, we may not be able to accommodate if some items have already been submitted for shipment by our warehouse.
Please note your expected shipping date may change. While we do our best to project the shipping date based on the available information we have at the time, unforeseen circumstances such as delays in manufacturing, ocean shipments, weather, etc. may impact your product's shipping date. In such cases, we will keep your order on backorder until we have available product. If you need your order by a specific time (i.e. for a trip, occasion, etc.), we suggest you contact us within a week of your time frame to discuss product availability and the likelihood of delivery by your event date.
When checking on the status of your order on your account page, please understand that the label "complete" simply means that the order has been successfully submitted into our system. It is not referring to shipment completion. Orders showing "complete" may still be on backorder. Shipped orders will display tracking information through the "Track Your Order" link on the order detail page.
Credit Card Payments: Your credit or debit card will not be charged until your order ships, but it will be authorized for payment at the time of your order. The amount of this temporary authorization may vary and can be up to the full price of the product(s) ordered. The temporary authorization amount may also be reflected in your available credit, but it will not impact your actual balance until the order is ready for shipment.
Depending on the time between when the item is pre-ordered and the shipping/availability date, your credit or debit card may require reauthorization. This is an automatic process. If your payment method is unable to be reauthorized, we will contact you before your order is fulfilled. An alternate payment method may be required at that time.
PayPal Payments: Payments made via PayPal will be debited from your PayPal account or specified PayPal payment source immediately. Cancellation or refund requests for PayPal orders should be made directly to Olympus for the most expedient refund.
Cancellations: To cancel your unshipped order, please call the Olympus Store. Please understand that when you contact us, the order may be packed and ready to ship at our warehouse. At that point we are not able to cancel the order, as it is already processed in our system and sealed on a larger shipping pallet to be picked up by our shipper. We will certainly do our best to determine the exact status and cancel if possible.
Shipping & Handling
- *$12 FLAT RATE SHIPPING + FREE ON ORDERS $150 & OVER!
- *All orders regardless of ship method chosen require additional time from when they are placed to process. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for new products.
- To protect your information security, we have enhanced our fraud monitoring and may need to contact you to verify your purchase. This will add an additional day, and we will hold your order until you confirm it's validity. For example, if shipping to a different address than your bill to address requires additional one business day processing time for fraud verification.
- Please understand we do our best to shorten the processing time so orders placed by 2pm ET Mon-Fri may ship same day, but is not guaranteed.
- Items will ship as they become available to the order. Therefore, you may receive multiple shipments.
- We are not able to ship to a freight forwarder at this time, unfortunately your order will be cancelled.
- Calculated tax is estimated. Confirmation of total including final tax charge will be sent via email.
- Olympus is unable to deliver to PO, APO or FPO Boxes, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have. In case there is a problem with your order, Olympus will contact you by telephone.
Shipping and Handling rates for orders are as follows:
|Merchandise Total||Standard (7-10 days)|
|Up to $149.99||$12|
|Over $150.00||FREE SHIPPING|
All orders ship from our warehouse in Swedesboro, NJ (New Product) or Ft. Worth, TX (Parts). Generally, all orders will be shipped within 72 hours of receipt. Ground delivery will ship Purolator.
GetOlympus shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of any Products resulting from any cause or circumstance which is not within the control of GetOlympus, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the third party delivery service, acts or orders of governmental authorities having or asserting jurisdiction, fires, floods, inclement weather, transportation delays and interruptions as the result of strikes, lockouts, riots or civil disturbances, war, or shortages. Any such occurrence which, directly or indirectly, delays or prevents GetOlympus' performance will suspend the duty of GetOlympus to perform during the period that such cause or circumstance continues, and shall extend the time for GetOlympus' performance by an amount of time equivalent to such delay.