Ever need to record an important telephone conversation? The TP-8, telephone pickup, makes phone recording two sides of the conversation. Just plug the TP-8 jack into the "MIC" jack of your recorder, and put the earphone side into your ear. When speaking on the telephone, the TP-8 will capture both sides of the conversation for recording by your voice recorder. The TP-8 replaces the TP-7 Telephone Recording Device. Note: The TP-8 is recommended for cellular phones and landline phones. The TP-8 will only act as a microphone. It will not playback sound. When used with the DM-10\DM-20, select Monaural Input in the Menu for selection EXT. INPUT. Item #V4571310W000
Review Summary for the Telephone Recording Device (TP-8)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Customer Reviews of the Telephone Recording Device (TP-8)
March 21, 2015
Is PERFECT for recording anything.
I have 2 of these, and I use them for everything I record.
Write Your Own Review of the Telephone Recording Device (TP-8)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.