OLYMPUS CERTIFIED RECONDITIONED PRODUCTS:
Reconditioned products undergo a 5-point inspection and include a 90-day repair warranty and 30-day money back guarantee (excluding shipping). Reward points are not earned on reconditioned product purchases.
The newly designed M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm II f4.8-6.7 with a 35 mm equivalent of 150-600mm is an affordable super telephoto lens that delivers excellent portability and outstanding image quality when paired with the award-winning Olympus PEN® or OM cameras.
This new lens features the advanced ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) lens coating, ensuring high imaging performance even under unfavorable conditions such as backlight shooting.
- Provides sharp and clear pictures
- Reduces ghosting and lens flare when shooting against bright light
- Zero-coating offers increased durability reducing the chances of damage to the lens surface
Mount Standard Micro Four Thirds System Standard Focal Length 75-300mm 35mm Equivalent Focal Length 150-600mm Lens Construction 18 Elements in 13 Groups Super ED lens, 2ED lenses and 3 HR lenses Angle of View 16 - 4.1 Degree AF System High-speed Imager AF (MSC) Closest Focusing Distance 0.9m (at 75mm of focal length) / 1.5m (except 75mm of focal length) Maximum Image Magnification 0.18x 35mm Equivalent Max. Image Magnification 0.36x Minimum Field Size 97 x 73mm Number of Blades 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm) Maximum Aperture f4.8 (75mm) - f6.7 (300mm) Minimum Aperture f22 Filter Size Diameter 58mm Dimensions Diameter 69 x 116.5mm (2.7" x 4.58") Weight 423g (14.9 ounces) Box Contents Lens Cap(LC-58E), Lens Rear Cap(LR-2)
Instruction Manual, Olympus Worldwide Warranty Card
Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
Review Summary for the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II (Reconditioned)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II (Reconditioned)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.