Olympus Digital Camera Updater
Update the firmware on your camera, lenses and accessories for product enhancements or to add display languages.
Olympus Viewer 3
Olympus Viewer 3 provides powerful workflow support for entry-level and professional digital SLR photographers. This new multipurpose software package provides advanced RAW photofinishing functions - and it fully supports all Olympus E-System and PEN models.
- Provides rapid RAW photofinishing for all Olympus E-System digital SLR and PEN cameras. Allows extremely fast saving of RAW files as TIFF or JPEG files and rapid response for stress-free setting of RAW photofinishing parameters.
- Automatic tone adjustment function.Automatically creates an optimized tone curve revealing details lost in shadow or highlight resulting in a more life like image.
- Allows batch processing to carry out a list of editing procedures on a large group of images at the same time. For example, distortion can be corrected or a color filter applied on more than one file at a time.
- Creative Flexibility: Add & Customize Art Filters. RAW files from Olympus cameras that have the Art Filters feature can be processed with Art Filters in Olympus Viewer 2 – even if you didn’t apply the Art Filter when you first took the shot!
- NEW in Olympus Viewer 3: Access a full range of Art Filters - including those that may not be available in your camera.* Then apply select art effects and filter variations for more creative options.
- AVCHD support (CD-ROM version only).
* Feature limited to PEN, XZ, OM-D and E-5 cameras.
Olympus Viewer 3 is compatible with Windows® XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.4.11 or greater.