Control your digital camera remotely and put yourself in the family photo. Note: This is also a replacement for the RM-2 remote which is supplied with some of our digital cameras such as the Stylus series. Item #200597 Note: Most digtal cameras must have the remote control mode activated on the camera for the remote to function. Check your reference manual to ensure it is enabled before trying the remote. Note: In cases of frequency interference or when you want to match the control frequency with the camera, aim the RM-1 at the Remote Control window on the camera, and press the CH button and the W or T button at the same time until the Self-Timer/Remote control signal blinks or the camera emits a beep sound.
Review Summary for the Remote Control (RM-1)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Customer Reviews of the Remote Control (RM-1)
September 20, 2015
A Great Tool
I can't say enough about this little remote. I purchased it with my E-410 and have been glad about it ever since! Probably the best thing is that this remote works with all the E-series cameras I have used, including the E-410, E-3 and E-1. While the infrared is sometimes a little finicky, I have been able to use it standing far enough away that I could fire my camera while not disturbing birds coming to a feeder. Because of the small size it's very easy to hide in your hand when you're in a group photo. While I do have the RM-CB1 for my E-3, this little device is so much more convenient that I almost always use it unless I am doing portraits where I have to stand behind or to the side of the camera. It also allows hands off operations when using BULB via the W and T buttons. If you are using an E-series camera, this is a great tool to have in your camera bag.
Write Your Own Review of the Remote Control (RM-1)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.