Hot Shoe Cover (Black)
This is the replacement Hot Shoe Cover (Black) for the OM-D EM-1 camera.
Item # VM861900
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Hot Shoe Cover (Black)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Not much use if it's not there
... and it has a maddening proclivity for being not there. I suspect the camera is so embarrassed to be seen with such a piece of junk that it sheds them on purpose. I carry my camera off center (on a pack-strap clip) to keep it away from sweat dripping off my face, not trusting the cover to protect contacts from anything more aggressive than dry air. Since the cover falls off at the slightest provocation (usually when putting the camera into a bag) I couldn't say how well it works as protection - not enough data.Read More
Less than a week....
That's how long I've had my E-M1 before losing this thing. A couple of times over the last week I've pulled my camera out of the bag and found it missing, but have always saw it fall off as I lifted the camera or found it in the bag. Not today. I guess it's gone for good this time. I'm not paying $5 for a replacement (maybe if they came in a 3-pack).
I have owned by OMD EM-1 for less than a year and have had to purchase 3 of these parts already. The part does not stay in place! It falls off without notice during simple everyday use. This is the third one I've had to purchase. The design needs an upgrade to one with a better mechanical fit! It's a small part but a big irritant to have to dish out cash for the same part over and over again.Read More
Great camera but this is the worst part of it. Lost a couple already.