This is the replacement Eyecup (EP-14) for EM-10 and Stylus 1 cameras.
Review Summary for the EP-14 Replacement Eyecup (E-M10 & Stylus 1)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Customer Reviews of the EP-14 Replacement Eyecup (E-M10 & Stylus 1)
April 03, 2015
The eyecup does what it should, it blocks out ambient light very well. However, it scratches the viewfinder glass as it slides on and off, which is a painful thing to see. It also protrudes very far, making the camera uncomfortable swinging at your side.
Write Your Own Review of the EP-14 Replacement Eyecup (E-M10 & Stylus 1)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.