One of the brightest Zuiko Digital lenses is this large aperture medium-telephoto macro lens. It is equivalent to 100mm on a 35mm camera, good for maximum image magnification of 0.52x (equivalent to 1x life-size on a 35mm camera). ED lens greatly reduce chromatic aberrations to provide the high image quality with high-resolution and good contrast. In combination with the EX-25 Extension Tube, it can focus approx. 1x (equivalent to 2x on a 35mm camera). Item #261003 Olympus Certified Reconditioned Product is defined as any product that has been returned by our retail partners. Once the product is returned, Olympus conducts a rigorous five-point inspection of all product functions and features to ensure that the item meets our quality standards. Your product will function identically to a brand-new Olympus product, however it is possible for a refurbished product to have a minor blemish on the surface. We support certified reconditioned products with a 90-day repair warranty and 30-day money back guarantee excluding the cost of shipping.
Review Summary for the Zuiko Lens ED 50mm f2.0 Macro 1:2 (Reconditioned)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the Zuiko Lens ED 50mm f2.0 Macro 1:2 (Reconditioned)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.