OLYMPUS CERTIFIED RECONDITIONED PRODUCTS:
Reconditioned products undergo an inspection and include a 90-day repair warranty and 30-day money back guarantee (excluding shipping). Reward points are not earned on reconditioned product purchases.
This high-speed, single-focal-length, wide-angle lens is ideal for shooting high-quality, dramatic landscapes and street scenes in low-light conditions. It has a beautiful full-metal body and a snap ring that enables photographers to pan focus with a distance indicator. The Movie-Still-Compatible (MSC) mechanism utilizes nearly "silent" focusing technology. It is great for tracking a moving child or pet, and provides a quick and silent focus mechanism for movies and still photography.
Mount Standard Micro Four Thirds System Standard Focal Length 12mm 35mm Equivalent Focal Length 24mm Lens Construction 11 Elements in 8 Groups DSA lens, Aspherical lens, ED lens & Super HR lenses Angle of View 84 Degree AF System High-speed Imager AF(MSC) Closest Focusing Distance 0.2m Maximum Image Magnification 0.08x 35mm Equivalent Max. Image Magnification 0.16x Minimum Field Size 162 x 216mm Number of Blades 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm) Maximum Aperture f2.0 Minimum Aperture f22 Filter Size Diameter 46mm Dimensions Diameter 56 x 43mm Weight 130g Box Contents Lens Cap(LC-46), Lens Rear Cap(LR-2)
Instruction Manual, Olympus Worldwide Warranty Card
Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
Review Summary for the M.Zuiko Lens 12mm f2.0 (Silver) (Reconditioned)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Write Your Own Review of the M.Zuiko Lens 12mm f2.0 (Silver) (Reconditioned)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.