OLYMPUS CERTIFIED RECONDITIONED PRODUCTS:
Reconditioned products undergo a 5-point inspection and include a 90-day repair warranty and 30-day money back guarantee (excluding shipping). Reward points are not earned on reconditioned product purchases.Please note, product expected to ship Summer of 2012.
A high-grade fast aperture portrait lens featuring metallic construction and a light weight of just 10.7 oz. With a 35mm equivalent focal length of 150mm, it is suitable for studio portraits, theatre stage and indoor sports photography. A large bright 50mm front lens element compliments a sophisticated optical design of 10 individual lens elements in 9 groups, including a total of 3 ED lenses and 2 HR lenses. Clear and sharp image quality starts from its largest f1.8 aperture, and a 9 blade aperture unit produces beautiful circular defocusing. MSC (Movie and Still Compatible) AF drive assures fast and nearly silent focusing. Lens elements feature Olympus' ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating technology. Close focusing down to 29.5 inches is possible. A metal lens hood and lens cap are available as optional accessories.
Item # V311040SU000
Focal Length 75mm (35mm equivalent focal length 150mm) Lens construction 10 elements in 9 Groups - 3 ED lenses, 2 HR lenses, Angle of View 16 Degree AF System High-speed Imager AF (MSC) Closest Focusing Distance 0.84m Maximum Image Magnification 0.10x (35mm equivalent Maximum Image Magnification 0.20x) Minimum Field Size 130 x 173mm Number of Blades 9 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm) Maximum Aperture f1.8 Minimum Aperture f22 Filter Size Diameter 58mm Dimension Diameter 64 x 69mm Weight 305g Box Contents Lens Cap(LC-58E), Lens Rear Cap(LR-2) , Instruction Manual, Olympus Worldwide Warranty Card
Review Summary for the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75mm f1.8 (Silver) (Reconditioned)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75mm f1.8 (Silver) (Reconditioned)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.