OLYMPUS CERTIFIED RECONDITIONED PRODUCTS:
Reconditioned products undergo a 5-point inspection and include a 90-day repair warranty and 30-day money back guarantee (excluding shipping). Reward points are not earned on reconditioned product purchases.
For photographers who prefer composing their shots using an eye-level viewfinder, the new high-definition VF-4 viewfinder features a 2.36 million dot resolution, an impressive 1.48x magnification, eye sensor for automatic switching between the EVF and monitor* and intuitive functionality that enables real-time viewing of any shooting situation.
* PLEASE NOTE: The eye sensor for automatic switching between the EVF and monitor will ONLY work with the E-P5 camera.
Finder Type approx. 2.36M-dot Viewfinder magnification / Field of view Approx. 1.48x (-1m-1, 50mm lens, Infinity) / Approx. 100% Eye point Approx. 21mm (-1m-1, Distance from rear lens surface) Diopter adjustment range -4 ~ +2m-1 Eye Sensor Available* E-P5 Eye Sensor Available Weight 41.8g Dimension 1.12"（W）× 1.99"（H）×1.88（D) Compatible Body E-P5 (Compatible with eye sensor )
E-PL5, E-PM2, E-M5, E-PL3, E-PM1, E-P3 Firmware update required, Not compatible with eye sensor）
E-PL2, E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-P2, XZ-2 （Firmware update required, Not compatible with eye sensor, Image degradation on view finder.）
Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
Review Summary for the Electronic Viewfinder VF-4 (Black) (Reconditioned)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the Electronic Viewfinder VF-4 (Black) (Reconditioned)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.