OLYMPUS CERTIFIED RECONDITIONED PRODUCTS:
Reconditioned products undergo a 5-point inspection and include a 90-day repair warranty and 30-day money back guarantee (excluding shipping). Reward points are not earned on reconditioned product purchases.
Review Summary for the Power Battery Holder HLD-6 for E-M5 (Reconditioned)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Customer Reviews of the Power Battery Holder HLD-6 for E-M5 (Reconditioned)
January 21, 2015
Great accessory for the E-M5!
I decided to try this item for my E-M5 that I purchased late last year. While I had no problems with the camera, I thought the HLD-6 might make a very useful accessory. So far, it has only enhanced my use of the E-M5. For one, it installs pretty easily, as long as you keep it parallel with the bottom surface of the camera while turning the lock screw. Also, all of the controls worked on the first try, so I know the connections are good. The grip is about right, and the shutter button has pretty much the same feel as the camera's button. It also gives the camera an even greater sense of steadiness and solid handling. Finally, when both sections of the HLD-6 are mounted, I discovered that I can hold the bottom of it with my left hand while maintaining a normal grip with my right hand, for a completely steady, shake-free hold. NIce! I gave this accessory four stars because of the need to remove the grip to get the battery out of the camera, and the control wheel designed for use in portrait orientation can dig into your hand when using the camera in landscape position. Those are minor complaints. I am now leaving the grip portion mounted on my camera, and using the extra portrait section if I think I need a second battery. Overall, this has been a good purchase for the E-M5.
Write Your Own Review of the Power Battery Holder HLD-6 for E-M5 (Reconditioned)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.