OLYMPUS CERTIFIED RECONDITIONED PRODUCTS:
Reconditioned products undergo an inspection and include a 90-day repair warranty and 30-day money back guarantee (excluding shipping). Reward points are not earned on reconditioned product purchases.
The high-power wide-angle to telephoto M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-150mm F4.0-5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent 28-300mm) is 65% smaller and 70% lighter than the comparable 10x ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 18-180mm F3.5-6.3, making it ideal for everything from portraits and interior scenes to sports and landscape photography. Mounted on the camera full-time, it's ready for any photo opportunity.
Item # 261504
Mount Standard Micro Four Thirds System Standard Focal Length 14-150mm (35mm equivalent focal length 28-300mm) Lens construction 13 Elements in 10 Groups, ED lens Angle of View 30 - 8.2 Degree AF System High-speed Imager AF (MSC) Closest Focusing Distance 0.9m Maximum Image Magnification 0.16x (35mm equivalent Maximum Image Magnification 0.32x) Minimum Field Size 78.5 x 104.4mm Number of Blades 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm) Maximum Aperture f4.0 (40mm) - f5.6 (150mm) Minimum Aperture f22 Filter Size Diameter 58mm Dimension Diameter 63.5 x 83mm Weight 9.17 ounces (260 g) Box Contents Lens Cap(LC-58E), Lens Rear Cap(LR-2) , Instruction Manual, Olympus Worldwide Warranty Card
Review Summary for the M.Zuiko ED 14-150mm f4.0-5.6 (Black) (Reconditioned)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Customer Reviews of the M.Zuiko ED 14-150mm f4.0-5.6 (Black) (Reconditioned)
November 23, 2015
Don't Be Afraid of Reconditioned Lens
The lens I got from reconditioned store works just like as if it is a new lens and the lens works has expected. It focus fine, the color and clarity looks good too. I use it for as my general walking around lens cause it shoots pretty wide and still gets good shots when zoomed in.
The only complaint about the lens is if you are using the Pop-up flash on the EP5, it will cast a shadow.
Write Your Own Review of the M.Zuiko ED 14-150mm f4.0-5.6 (Black) (Reconditioned)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.