Digital voice recorders provide great solutions for voice recognition applications, however background noise will sometimes cause a problem. The ME-52W plugs directly into your digital recorder's 3.5mm microphone jack for uni-directional recording in high-noise environments. It will cut down on much of the background noise and result in a more accurate transcription. It also comes with windscreen cover, a tie-clip and 3.3ft extension cord. Note: When using with a recorder with a 2.5mm mic jack, purchase the PA-1 Plug Adapter (Item #145101-410). Specifications: Microphone length: 1_„ inch Cord length: 3.3 ft Plug: 3.5mm Frequency Response: 100 - 15,000 Hz Directivity: Uni-directional Mike Sensitivity: -40db Output Impedance: 2.2 kW Color: Black foam cover over microphone Weight: 4.0 grams, 15 grams with tie-clip and cord Item #145055-410
Review Summary for the Noise-Cancellation Microphone (ME-52W)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Write Your Own Review of the Noise-Cancellation Microphone (ME-52W)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.