MF-2 OM Adapter (OM to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Permits the adaption of Olympus OM lenses to be used on a Micro Four Thirds (OM-D or PEN) digital camera. With the MF-2 OM lenses can be connected to the outstandingly small Micro Four Thirds mount. It is possible to use the whole range of OM lenses with a Mirco Four Thirds body*. With this adapter the potential of usable lenses expands only with an additional weight of 78g**.
Autofocus(AF) is not available.
Stop-down metering is used.
Although it is possible to use A (aperture priority AE) mode in auto exposure, the aperture display is not available.
In P (Program AE) or S (Shutter speed - priority AE) mode, the shutter releases, but the auto exposure does not work.
The distance scale on the OM system lens may not indicate the actual distance. Always use the viewfinder for focusing.
*Please use manual focusing while shooting
**Lenses for the OM 707 and OM 101 are not compatible with the MF-2
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The MF-2 OM Adapter (OM to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
New life for old lenses
I recently bought an EM-1. I have several Olympus OM film cameras, with about 15 lenses. I simply didn't want to stop using them. This adapter works flawlessly. It saved me from having to spend a fortune on new lenses, especially since I shoot only in manual mode. I don't like to use the features of the new lenses, I just want digital photos. I could not be happier!
A must have
My husband is so happy to be able to use all of the older Olympus lenses that his father passed down to him after they cleaned stuff out before a move a couple years ago. In college he took a photography class using an Olympus Pen film camera and loved every minute of it. Now he is able to use all of these lenses (macro, 25mm, 50mm, etc) again with the OMD-10 Mark II camera we just purchased. We love it!Read More