Permits the adaption of Olympus OM lenses to be used on a Micro Four Thirds digital camera.
- Autofocus(AF) is not available.
- Stop-down metering is used.
- Although it is possible to use A (aperture priority AE) mode in auto exposure, the aperture display is not available.
- In P (Program AE) or S (Shutter speed - priority AE) mode, the shutter releases, but the auto exposure does not work.
- The distance scale on the OM system lens may not indicate the actual distance. Always use the viewfinder for focusing. Item #260051
Review Summary for the MF-2 OM Adapter (OM to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Do you own this product?
Please, tell us what you think about it. It helps us provide you with better products.
Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.