The Macro Arm Light is your portable lighting system, letting you add precise accents to your close-up photography. Snapped into your camera's Accessory Port, the Macro Arm Light has two 17cm-long, flexible LED lights that you can adjust independently of each other to shed light where you need it. Works with all PEN, OM-D and XZ models with an accessory port.
The perfect accessory for internet sellers or anyone who wants to take excellent pictures of small indoor objects. Pair it with the MCON-P01 Macro Converter or the M.Zuiko Digital 60mm f2.8 Macro Lens to turn your PEN into a completely portable macro studio!
- Shed light where you want it with two flexible 17cm LED lamps
- No battery required - powered by the PEN Accessory Port
- Perfect for internet auction pictures
- Improves the macro performance of your PEN
Review Summary for the Macro Arm Light (MAL-1)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Customer Reviews of the Macro Arm Light (MAL-1)
February 20, 2013
Great for close shots!
I have occasionally had trouble getting good close-up pictures of items I wanted to sell online. In particular, small details would not show very well because of insufficient light at close range. So, when I bought my new PEN E-PL2, I bought the MAL-1 light to complement the camera. The MAL-1 works great! It is powered by the accessory port, so no extra batteries are required; and the flexible arms make it incredibly easy to aim the light where you need it most. It is a big help when you need to show detail on a dark-colored object.
Write Your Own Review of the Macro Arm Light (MAL-1)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.