LH-40B Lens Hood (Black) 45mm f1.8
The LH-40B is a round lens hood developed specifically for the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm 1:1.8 and can be mounted to keep extraneous light from entering the lens on backlit shots. Additionally the LH-40B has a black finishing to perfectly fit to the black design of the lens. Item # V324402BW000
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The LH-40B Lens Hood (Black) 45mm f1.8
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
A Good Lens Hood but Made of Plastic
The M.Zuiko 25mm F1.8 lens comes with a black lens hood (LH-40B). When attached, it snaps into place by giving it one last little twist. It works very well at what it is supposed to do - keeping side light from interfering with your shot. The lens hood fits over the lens in reverse for storage in a camera bag. With the hood in place, it is a bit difficult to remove/replace your lens cap (there just ins't much room for your fingers). But that is a knock on the lens cap, not the hood. The only knock on the lens hood is that it is made of plastic. If you have to purchase a replacement, you will find that it is over priced.Read More