The dust and splashproof lens mount adapter makes it possible to mount any existing Four Thirds lens on a Micro Four Thirds standard-compliant digital camera, including Olympus OM-D Series and Olympus PEN Series models. Because of its weathersealing, this adapter is preferable to the earlier MMF-2 and MMF-1 if you will be shooting in inclement or uncertain weather.
Review Summary for the MMF-3 Four Thirds Adapter
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Customer Reviews of the MMF-3 Four Thirds Adapter
April 10, 2015
A must have for old E-system users with an OM-D E-M1
My E series lenses work beautifully with my E-M1 now that I have this adapter. My 50-200 works better than it did on my native E system. Focusing is fast and more precise. It is not as fast as the micro lenses but allows for the effective use of that wonderful E-system glass. This adapter has delayed my purchase of the new 40-150 2.8 lens. I know focusing is better and all reports are great but I cannot give up the 50-200 when it works this well.
February 28, 2015
Fantastic and weather sealed
Fantastic build quality. Works outstanding with 50mm Macro, and EM-1. Focus is quicker then on my E-3 with this set up. A+++ Must have if you have any Weather Sealed 4/3 lenses.
November 28, 2014
Works as described
Bought this converter to continue using my 4/3 lenses with a new micro 4/3 OM-D E-M1 body. The converter works as described, and the older lenses operate perfectly with the new camera body, including autofocus, etc.
December 31, 2012
Can't believe how expensive these are but you have to get one if you have some four thirds lens laying around. Quality Olympus product.
Write Your Own Review of the MMF-3 Four Thirds Adapter
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.