EC-14 1.4x Teleconverter Lens
Teleconverter lens that extends the focal length by 1.4x, this lens is compatible with all of Zuiko Digital Lenses, and maximizes the interchangeable lens capability with sharp images. Reliable dust and drip proof construction.
- Compatible Accessories
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The EC-14 1.4x Teleconverter Lens
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
EC-14 1.4 Teleconverter
I bought this Teleconverter to shoot nature shots at Florida's wetlands using my Zuiko 50-200 SWD lens and my Zuiko 70-300 lens. The Teleconverter focuses super fast with the 50-200 SWD lens, and it focuses just fine with the 70-300 lens. The quality of the shots are not degraded in any noticeable way when using the Teleconverter in moderate to bright light conditions. I would definitely recommend this product to any one needing a little more reach.Read More
I got that high grade teleconverter to use it with my 70-300mm zoom lens, I'm more than happy with the results. At 420mm, equivalent to 840mm in 35mm cameras, I still get sharp and crispy pictures even in macro mode. I strongly recommend it as a sure value for all serious photgraphers.
A welcome addition to complement my Zuiko lenses
I purchased the EC-14 early this year after acquiring seventeen of the Zuiko lenses for the four thirds system. I have used this lens with the 18-180, 70-300, 50-200, 35-100 and 150 millimeter lenses and have been very pleased with the results. You will loose a stop of light, but when dealing with lenses as bright as f/2, that is a small price to pay to get closer to your subject. I enjoy wildlife and landscape photography, and highly recommend the EC-14 as an addition to your cadre of lenses, providing a welcoming extra reach when needed, or simply desired.Read More
works well with 50-200 SWD lens
Picked this teleconverter up for a trip to Tanzania to extend the reach of the 50-200 SWD telephoto lens. The added reach made a big difference for birds and distant animals. No visible loss of IQ. Great addition for a great lens.