The KA-333 connects from the earphone or headphone jack output of a voice recorder to the microphone input jack of another recording device. With the KA-333, you can transfer recordings from your voice recorder to another voice recorder. You can also use the KA-333 to transfer recordings from a voice recorder to a PC or home stereo (check your PC or home stereo for jack compatibility). The KA-333 has a 3.5mm Stereo mini-plug on one end. The PA-331 is included to convert to a monoural 3.5mm input. The PA-231 is included to convert to a 2.5mm monoural input. Item #145122
Review Summary for the KA-333 Compaticord
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Write Your Own Review of the KA-333 Compaticord
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.