PT-EP01 E-PL1 Underwater Housing
As a genuine advantage to the underwater photographer, you can make use of the Live View function on the one hand, but it is also possible to attach the electronic Viewfinder to the E-PL1 and use it underwater. Additionally the PT-EP01 has a small, but very important feature at the backside cover. The back is semitransparent and has a further monitoring window just below the LCD window, which allows you to detect any water leakage before having serious material damage.
The PT-EP01 has a fix lens port and supports the use of the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 and the M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6. Besides the possible flash connection the PT-EP01 offers the use of a macro lens adapter (PMLA-EP01) to attach the macro lens (PTMC-01) for special macro photography. The high quality underwater photography is additionally strengthened through the underwater macro and underwater wide shooting modes of the E-PL1. Note: Zoom Rings are not included. Please review below the correct Zoom Ring for the lens you intend to use.
Please take a look at the Underwater Case System Chart to see all the accessories available for this Underwater housing.
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm II f3.5-5.6
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm II R f3.5-5.6
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm f4.0-5.6
- BOX CONTENTS:
- O-ring: POL-EP01
- Silicone grease: PSOLG-2
- Silica gel: SILCA-5S
- O-ring remover: PTAC-05
- Hand strap
- LCD hood: PFUD-EP01
- Body cap: PBC-EP01
Please click the below links for accessories to the PT-EP01:
Housing Replacement Accessories:
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The PT-EP01 E-PL1 Underwater Housing
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.