Wide Converter (WCON-P01)
If you like taking great pictures while out on the town - or during a scenic drive in the countryside - the wide converter will give you a whole new perspective. Using your existing kit lens, you can extend the range of your PEN or OM-D to take amazing wide-angle pictures with stunning depth of field and interesting perspectives.
Fits your M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II kit lens or M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II R. Not compatible with previous versions of this lens.
- Fit even more onto a single image
- Gives a wide-angle perspective to your kit lens
- Takes fascinating photos of night-time scenes and landscapes
2 lenses/2 groups
Master lens M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f:3.5-5.6 II\M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f:3.5-5.6 II R
(Focal length set to maximum wide position recommended)
Focal length: 11mm (Micro Four Thirds)/20.8 mm (35mm format)
Angle of view: 89 degrees
Focusing Range: Closest focusing distance: 0.2m
Magnification: 0.1 x (Micro Four Thirds)/0.2 x (35mm format)
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Wide Converter (WCON-P01)
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.