Metal Neck Strap
Sturdy metal neck strap for the Digital Cameras and Voice Recorders. Olympus logo in blue at end where it loops to camera. Approximately 16" in length or 32" loop. Item #200496-410
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Metal Neck Strap
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Love this camera strap!
I've used and worn this camera strap on my Olympus Stylus 800 since I bought it! I wished I had something like this when my first (non-waterproof) Olympus went swimming with me unintentionally when I fell in a tidal pool. My camera conveniently hangs my camera around my neck making it easily accessible when I am out hiking or at any event. I have a severe nickel allergy, and this strap does not bother my neck. If it will work with my new Olympus, I plan to order another one.Read More
Digital Camera Metal Neck Straop
I have been using the metal neck strap for a digital camera the past several years. It has saved this camera from falling when joggling items you carry when traveling or at events. (1) The camera when its connected hits me just perfect. (2) Be careful when you bend over as it could catch on something but this has only happened once. Very sturdy metal and it would be difficult to break.