External Microphone Adapter Set (SEMA-1)
For impressive sound quality the SEMA-1 (includes adapter and microphone) is the perfect adapter set. This set contains the EMA-1 adapter and ME51S Stereo Microphone to provide high sound recording. The EMA-1 attaches to a PEN digital camera, OM-D Series, or XZ Series with an Accessory Port and mounts on the camera's hot shoe. The ME51S Stereo Microphone then attaches to the EMA-1. Also includes a 3.3 foot extension cable with clip to extend the microphone further from the camera body. Additional image shows the EMA-1 with ME51S mounted on E-P2 body (not included).
Stereo Microphone (ME51S)
- Reduces wind noise
- Improves movie sound quality
- Record high quality sound
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The External Microphone Adapter Set (SEMA-1)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Essential adaptor for using remote microphones. Fits professional shotgun mike which is very useful in windy conditions and has its own power supply so you don't; burn the camera battery. I sue it to produce excellent audio with a PEM PM1 camera mounted on the roll bar of a race car and a shotgun microphone mounted remotely under the dash so it picks up the sound of the transmission shifting, the engine and exhaust system noise. Best track audio I ever heard.Read More
Good mic but requires a windjammer for outdoor use
I am using this on a XZ-2. The mic is sensitive and quite good for indoor use. For outdoors a Windjammer is a necessity, which I couldn't find on the site, to cut down on wind noise; otherwise it will drown out every other sound. Mounting the mic on the camera will allow it pick up every noise in the body including Auto Focus and even finger movement. Don't discard the extension cord that is the key to better audio.Read More
This is a must have for video, I have an old EPL1 PEN and the AF is a bit noisy, but with the extension cord attached you can place this mic well out of the way of the lens and get stereo sound for a better presentation.