Whether you want to check on an order, ask a question or need to contact Olympus, we’re here to help.
Whether you want to check on an order, ask a question or need to contact Olympus, we’re here to help.
We know you’re excited about your latest Olympus purchase. Check your order status once it ships to track your delivery.
Find answers to frequently-asked-questions by users like you.
We're here for you! Get in touch with an Olympus expert via mail, email or phone.
We are happy to assist you with your product order, Olympus Rewards and any other order-related questions.
Call: 1-800-201-7766 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET)
We are happy to assist you with technical or repair related questions.
Call: 1-888-553-4448 (Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm ET)
Email: Product Support
We are closed on weekends and most national holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day.
Holiday Alert: We will be closed on November 23rd & 24th and No orders will be processed. We will resume regular shipping and business hours on Monday, November 27, 2017. Also no emails will be responded to until November 27, 2017.
- Only orders with USA billing and shipping addresses can be accepted at the Olympus Store.
- If you are attempting to place an order from Puerto Rico, please note that we are temporatily unable to ship product to this location. We are working on a solution that should be in place shortly. Please contact ORDERS@OLYMPUS.COM for additional information.
- Shopping in Canada? Visit the OLYMPUS STORE CANADA.
- For additional international Olympus buying options, please visit OLYMPUS.COM.
Tax Exempt Orders
The Olympus Store accepts tax exempt orders submitted from all organizations with a valid Tax Exempt certificate. VIEW DETAILS.
Changed your mind? No problem. We accept returns within 30 days of the original ship date provided the returns meet the requirements of the Olympus Return Policy.
PLEASE NOTE - FOR THE HOLIDAYS WE ARE EXTENDING RETURNS TILL JANUARY 15, 2018
- The Olympus Store will accept returns within 30 days of the original ship date according to the terms and conditions of this policy.
- Olympus has a return process for 2 types of Purchases (please see the appropriate section for your type of return):
- Olympus Store Product Returns:
Returns of Olympus consumer products and related accessories (cameras, lenses, binoculars, recorders and related accessories).
- Olympus Gear Shop Item Returns:
Items purchased from the “Olympus Gear Shop” (a designated shopping area within www.getolympus.com that primarily focuses on apparel and novelties).
- All returns are subject to this Olympus Return Policy. Olympus reserves the right to modify this Return Policy at any time at its sole and absolute discretion with our without notice to you. However, the Return Policy in place at the time of your purchase shall be the Return Policy that will govern the return of your product.
- Customer is responsible for paying shipping costs on all returns, and will be responsible for any losses of, or damages to, the products sustained during the shipment of the return. All returns must be sent using a carrier and a method that tracks the shipment of the returns (ie. FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.). It is highly recommended that return shipments are appropriately insured through the respective carrier.
- Any item marked as “Final Sale”, “No Returns”, and/or “Non-refundable” is not eligible for any refund or credit.
- Opened software and DVD’s cannot be returned.
- Olympus reserves the right to delay, deny, or reject any return if there is evidence or suspicion of abuse or fraud, or if the requirements of this Returns Policy are not met, which will be determined at Olympus’ sole and absolute discretion.
- Any Award Points earned on the purchase of the item being returned shall be cancelled, terminated, or deducted from customer’s Award Points total.
- Please allow approximately 35 business days to process a credit from the date we receive the return.
- Original and return shipping and handling fees are non refundable.
1. OLYMPUS STORE PRODUCT RETURNS: (Use Online Return System in your GetOlympus account and navigate to the “My Account")
- Step 1: If your product is not working, contact technical support at 1-888-553-4448 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 9pm ET), visit Online Support at getolympus.com, or View FAQs at getolympus.com, to obtain assistance with your product.
- Step 2: If you would like to proceed to a return, and you are within the “30 day from original ship date” window, sign into your GetOlympus account and navigate to the “My Account” page.
- Step 3: Select the “My Returns” tab on the left side of the screen and then click the button labeled “Request New Return”.
- Step 4: Select the order that includes the item you wish to return. Once the order is selected you will see the list of items in that purchase. Select the product(s) you wish to return (including the quantity of each product you wish to return if applicable), then click on “Next Step”.
- Step 5: Select the reason for the return from the dropdown menu. On this same page you will be required to read and acknowledge your acceptance of this Returns Policy.
- Step 6: Once our Returns Policy is accepted, you will receive a link to a “Returns Packaging Slip” in which you must print out. You will need this Returns Packaging Slip to return your product. If you do not print at this time, if you need to print the Returns Packaging Slip again, or if you would like to see the status of your return you can return to this page at any time.
- Step 7: Once you print this page, cut out the “Ship To” label from the page and attach it to your package(s). Place the rest of the Returns Packaging Slip inside the box/package with the item(s) you are intending to return. If this is not included in your package, the returns process will be delayed.
- Step 8: Ship your item via any carrier that permits you to track your package(s) and to insure the package(s) against loss or damage in shipping. Retain your tracking number to show proof of delivery
Please Note - “Build Your System” Returns
If a customer returns any lens purchased under the “Build Your System” lens promotion, Olympus shall refund customer the amount equal to the price of the lens minus the discount/rebate received by the customer under the promotion for such lens. If a customer returns a camera body purchased under the “Build Your System” lens promotion, Olympus shall refund customer the purchase price of the camera minus any discount/rebate received by customer for any lens purchased under the promotion. Should the discounts/rebates received exceed the purchase price of the camera, no refund shall be provided to customer. If customer returns all products purchased under the “Build Your System promotion”, customer will receive a 100% refund of the purchase price customer paid for such products.
2. OLYMPUS GEAR SHOP RETURNS: (Use Return Form that came with your purchase)
Those items marked as “Final Sale”, “No Returns”, and/or “Non-refundable” are not eligible for any refund or credit.
To return any apparel, the apparel:
- Must not have been damaged, stained, altered, or washed.
- Must be in new condition with all original labeling and tags attached.
- Must include the original poly bag and/or product packaging in which such apparel was shipped
- To return eligible items purchased from the “Gear Shop”:
- Step 1: Fill-in the requested information on the return form that came with your purchase, make a copy of the form for yourself and enclose the form with your return. If you have lost the Return Form, you can visit www.getolympus.com, and download the form found in a link within the Returns Policy titled “Olympus Returns Form”, or contact Olympus at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a new form.
- Step 2: Repack item(s) in its original packing material and include all accessories and literature that came with the product.
- Step 3: Cut out the respective portion of the label and affix it to the outside of your package(s).
- Step 4: Ship your item via any carrier that permits you to track your package(s) and to Insure the package(s) against loss or damage in shipping. Retain your tracking number to show proof of delivery.
If you need a copy of the previous return form, please download and complete the Olympus Return Form.
Privacy & Security
The ordering information you provide to Olympus will be protected from disclosure to third parties. You may place your order online using our secure server. For your protection, all exchanges of information between your browser and our servers will be encrypted during the checkout process. SSL encrypts the entire transaction making your credit card number and any other information you provide unreadable by anyone on the Internet.
This technology is compatible with most modern browsers. For better security, we recommend upgrading your browser to 128-bit encryption (see your ISP regarding your particular browser), this will provide the highest level of security for any and all of your online transactions and is fully supported by our servers.
Immediately after your order is transferred into our order system, we obliterate the credit card numeric data from our internet transaction history. This eliminates the possibility of accessing it thru an internet browser. We highly recommend that you place orders from a firewall protected PC and security enabled network when placing orders online to protect your PC from outside intruders.
All prices are stated and payable in U.S. dollars.
Prices quoted on the website do not include taxes. Tax will be determined at checkout based on the shipping address. For all orders placed in the United States, we must charge sales tax in all states where sales tax is applicable.
Olympus accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express as the payment options for your purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until the product is shipped. However, you will see a pending authorization charge on your statement until it drops off according to your bank's terms. We are unable to process any credit cards that are issued or billed outside of the United States or Canada.
Please mail Check or Money Order to:
Olympus America, Inc.
Attn: Olympus Store
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
Pre-order Payment and Shipping
Shipping: Orders containing pre-order items will ship in their entirety once all items in the order (pre-order and in-stock items) are available. Please contact the Olympus Store should you require your items to ship separately or as available. Additional shipping charges may apply.
Please note your expected shipping date may change. While we do our best to project the shipping date based on the available information we have at the time, unforeseen circumstances such as delays in manufacturing, ocean shipments, weather, etc. may impact your product's shipping date. In such cases, we will keep your order on backorder until we have available product. If you need your order by a specific time (i.e. for a trip, occasion, etc.), we suggest you contact us within a week of your time frame to discuss product availability and the likelihood of delivery by your event date.
When checking on the status of your order on your account page, please understand that the label "complete" simply means that the order has been successfully submitted into our system. It is not referring to shipment completion. Orders showing "complete" may still be on backorder. Shipped orders will display tracking information through the "Track Your Order" link on the order detail page.
Credit Card Payments: Your credit or debit card will not be charged until your order ships, but it will be authorized for payment at the time of your order. The amount of this temporary authorization may vary and can be up to the full price of the product(s) ordered. The temporary authorization amount may also be reflected in your available credit, but it will not impact your actual balance until the order is ready for shipment.
Depending on the time between when the item is pre-ordered and the shipping/availability date, your credit or debit card may require reauthorization. This is an automatic process. If your payment method is unable to be reauthorized, we will contact you before your order is fulfilled. An alternate payment method may be required at that time.
PayPal Payments: Payments made via PayPal will be debited from your PayPal account or specified PayPal payment source immediately. Cancellation or refund requests for PayPal orders should be made directly to Olympus for the most expedient refund.
Cancellations: To cancel your unshipped order, please call the Olympus Store. Please understand that when you contact us, the order may be packed and ready to ship at our warehouse. At that point we are not able to cancel the order, as it is already processed in our system and sealed on a larger shipping pallet to be picked up by our shipper. We will certainly do our best to determine the exact status and cancel if possible.
Shipping and Handling
Products for sale at the Olympus Store can only be shipped within the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). Expedited shipping is not available for Alaska or Hawaii. Please note, we are not able to ship to a Freight Forwarder at this time. Any order shipping to a Freight Forwarder will be cancelled.
All orders regardless of ship method chosen require additional time from when they are placed to process.
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for new and reconditioned products.
- To protect your information security, we have enhanced our fraud monitoring and may need to contact you to verify your purchase. This will add an additional day, and we will hold your order until you confirm it's validity. For example, if shipping to a different address than your bill to address requires additional one business day processing time for fraud verification. .
- Please understand we do our best to shorten the processing time so orders placed by 2pm ET Mon-Fri may ship same day, but is not guaranteed.
- Items will ship as they become available to the order. Therefore, you may receive multiple shipments.
- BATTERY EXCEPTION - DUE TO NEW FEDERAL REGULATIONS all orders containing additional stand-alone batteries (except if included w/camera) will ship separately by GROUND ONLY, regardless of shipping method chosen. Batteries cannot be shipped to AK, HI, VI, or PR.
- We are not able to ship to a freight forwarder at this time, unfortunately your order will be cancelled.
- Calculated tax is estimated. Confirmation of total including final tax charge will be sent via email.
Ground delivery will ship via UPS, FedEx, or USPS mail. Orders requiring Next Day and 2 Day delivery of instock items must be placed by 2pm ET Monday to Friday. All orders ship from our warehouse in Swedesboro, NJ (New Product) or Ft. Worth, TX (Reconditioned Product & Parts).
Orders placed on Friday by 2pm ET for Next Day delivery of instock items will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday for Next Day delivery will ship out Monday for Tuesday delivery. For extremely time sensitive orders, we suggest you call us at 1-800-201-7766 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET).
Shipping and Handling rates for orders are as follows:
|Merchandise Total||Standard (7-10 days)||*2 Day (2-3 days)||*Next Day|
|Up to $99.99||$5||$15||$25|
|Over $100.00||FREE SHIPPING||$15||$25|
OLYMPUS shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of any Products resulting from any cause or circumstance which is not within the control of OLYMPUS, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the third party delivery service, acts or orders of governmental authorities having or asserting jurisdiction, fires, floods, inclement weather, transportation delays and interruptions as the result of strikes, lockouts, riots or civil disturbances, war, or shortages. Any such occurrence which, directly or indirectly, delays or prevents OLYMPUS' performance will suspend the duty of OLYMPUS to perform during the period that such cause or circumstance continues, and shall extend the time for OLYMPUS' performance by an amount of time equivalent to such delay.
Delivery to Military Personnel
At this time Olympus is unable to process orders for PO, APO or FPO Boxes online, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. To place an order to be delivered to a APO or FPO Box, please call 1-800-201-7766 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST)