CS-38B Black Leather Protective Body Jacket (Black)
The leather body jacket perfectly fits the design of the Olympus PEN Lite (E-PM2) and PEN Mini (E-PL5) and is securely fixed through a screw. It is tailor-made for the shape of the camera body, but goes with the design. For even more flexibility it is available in four different colors (brown, light brown, white and black). Furthermore you can combine the body jacket with a matching long strap (CSS-S109 LL), which is also available in different colors.
- Stylish leather body jacket for safe transportation
- The body jacket is securely fixed by a screw
- Available in black, brown, light brown and white
- Suitable for PEN Camera Models E-PL5 and E-PM2
- V601059BW000 - Black
- V601059WW000 - White
- V601059NW000 - Brown
- V601059MW000 - Light Brown
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The CS-38B Black Leather Protective Body Jacket (Black)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Not for E-PM2
I have no idea why this is labeled as being made for this camera. There is a huge bump that sticks out on the back-right side, not matching the contour of the camera. Also, the bottom isn't deep enough for the camera, so it doesn't completely cover the bottom. I'm probably never going to use it, so I wish I could return it.