Monocular i 6 x 16 Roof Prism Waterproof
A lightweight yet powerful alternative to cumbersome binoculars, with 6x magnification enabling you to appreciate the subtle interplay of orchestra members, or see expressions on the actors’ faces at the theater. At about half the size and weight of binoculars, the sleek premium design fits in almost any pocket or purse. It’s waterproof and nitrogren-filled preventing condensation. Protective pouch and neck strap included.
Foldable, ultra compact and stylish
High index BaK-4 prism for bright crisp images
Multi-coated lenses for maximum brightness and contrast
UV ray protection for care-free viewing
Convenient centre-focus knob for easy focusing
Built-in dioptric correction adjusts to individual eyesight
WxHxD (mm) 106x88x38
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The Monocular i 6 x 16 Roof Prism Waterproof
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Would buy again and highly recommend.
This is perfect because it is small and lightweight. It fits in a purse, easy to grab and look. I am amazed at how well it brings objects close. They are perfectly clear. I love that I only have to use 1 eye. The pouch that comes with it is nice too. I am considering buying additionals for gifts. Thanks Olympus for the monocular.