A COMPACT RECORDER WITH AMAZING FEATURES.
The WS-801 features two internal directional condenser microphones engineered to capture sound at a wide range of decibel levels. With the newly-developed high-sensitivity, low-noise directional microphones, Olympus has achieved the best ever quality in sound recording for this series. Direct USB connection, calendar search functions, and plenty of memory with 2GB internal and micro SD compatible make this the ultimate recording device.
514 HOURS OF RECORDING TIME – 2GB MEMORY AND MICRO SD REMOVEABLE MEDIA
With 2GB of internal memory and 514 hours of recording time, you’ll be able to capture notes, lectures, and more – and still have room to store documents. The device also features a microSD slot with the potential to hold up to 32GB of additional memory.
DIRECT LINK TO YOUR MAC/PC.
With the "USB Direct" design, it is easy to transfer your
Record and play back in both of the standard high-function formats: MP3 and WMA.
USB STORAGE DEVICE
The recorder can connect directly to a PC with the built-in USB connector. You can transfer data. It is equipped with a microSD slot so connection with PC’s are even more convenient.
VARIABLE CONTROL VOICE ACTUATOR
Voice Activation makes automatic starting and stopping of the recorder an extra benefit that saves time and energy.
Dampen or minimize unwanted background sounds – so you record a clean, high-quality audio file.
CALENDAR SEARCH FUNCTION
The Calendar Search Function allows you to easily search for files by date and play them back with ease
SCENE SELECT FUNCTION
Wherever you are, whether it’s a conference room, large hall, or at home dictating, the microphones will automatically adjust to capture the best sound depending on your setting.
Set up to 99 index marks per file with peace of mind.
- Compatible Accessories
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The WS-801
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.