EASY TO USE, GREAT DESIGN.
The VN-7200 combines the simplicity of analog recorders with Olympus’ renowned audio technology. This digital voice recorder offers hundreds of hours of recording time, key features to help capture ideal recordings and functional design elements that make it a versatile tool for everything from the classroom to the boardroom. The VN-7200 recorder is the perfect reason to finally get rid of messy and unreliable tapes.
1,100 HOURS RECORDING TIME.
Record up to 1,100 hours of uninterrupted audio in LP mode.
Voice Activation makes automatic starting and stopping of the recorder an extra benefit that saves time and energy.
Index marks let you specify a particular point in a recording or playback for easy retrieval.
TWO PLAYBACK MODES.
Slow and Fast Playback modes let you listen to audio 25 percent slower or 50 percent faster than real time.
THREE RECORDING MODES.
Select from three recording modes to meet your specific needs: HQ for high quality; SP and LP for extended recording.
|Recording Format||Sub Band / CELP|
|Recording Media||Built-in 2GB flash memory|
|Recording Time||HQ mode: 75h
SP mode: 194h
LP mode: 1100h
|Folders Messages||4 Folders / 200 per Folder|
|Practical Maximum Output||190 mW|
|Speaker||28 mm round dynamic speaker|
|Microphone Jack||3.5 mm mini-jack, impedance 2k ohms|
|Earphone Jack||3.5 mm mini-jack, impedance 8 ohms|
|Power Supply||2x AAA alkaline (LR03 or R03) batteries or 2x AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries|
|Battery Life||Alkaline: 86H|
|Size||4.1 x 1.5 x 0.8 inches (104 x 37 x 19.1 mm)|
|Weight||2.3 oz (66g), including batteries|
Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
- You May Also Like
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The VN-7200
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.