The UFL-2 is an incredibly light and compact TTL underwater flash that is waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to a depth of 60 meters. It is specially designed for use with Olympus digital cameras and compatible underwater cases.
- Waterproof up to a water pressure to 60m depth
- TTL underwater flash function
- Simple handling above and under water
- Exposure control: Manual and TTL setting possible
- RC mode
- Slave mode
- Light temperature: 5600K
- Guide Number: 32
- O-Ring for UFL-1\UFL-2 Underwater Strobe
- PTCB-E02 UW Fiber Cable
- Diffuser for UFL-2
- Underwater Long Arm PTSA-01 Arm required if not mounting to a bracket system attached to an underwater camera tray.
Review Summary for the UFL-2 Underwater Strobe \ Replacement Accessories
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the UFL-2 Underwater Strobe \ Replacement Accessories
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.