This Voltage Regulated PC Safe Sync Adapter connects to the hot shoe of a camera and provides a traditional PC Sync Socket connection. This allows for safe connection of the camera to studio strobes and flashes that require connection with PC Sync cord.
- This safe sync hot shoe reduces any PC connected power pack of shoe mounted sync voltage to the digital camera approved safe sync level of 6V and safely reduces voltage from up to 400 volts.
- Made of durable machined aluminum.
- Features test button on the side of the hot shoe to trigger attached strobes or flash. Item # 200329
Review Summary for the Safe Sync Hot Shoe to PC Sync Adapter
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the Safe Sync Hot Shoe to PC Sync Adapter
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.