Prevent camera shake and resulting image blur by releasing the shutter via the wired Remote Cable Release (RM-CB1). Also locks open shutter for bulb exposures. For models: - E-1 - E-3 - E-5 - E-10/E-20N - C-5060 Wide Zoom or C-7070 Wide Zoom using the Power Battery Holder (B-HLD20). - C-8080 Wide Zoom using the Power Battery Holder (B-HLD30). - Evolt (E-300) using the Power Battery Holder HLD-3 Approximately 4 feet in length. Item #200698
Review Summary for the Remote Cable Release (RM-CB1)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Write Your Own Review of the Remote Cable Release (RM-CB1)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.