Customized to fit the E-PL5 perfectly, this lightweight underwater case is fully waterproof up a depth of 45 meters, while being absolutely user-friendly with comfortable access to all key buttons. Its premium polycarbonate design and engineering seals the camera completely from any trace of moisture. The PT-EP10 allows you to shoot with a range of lenses, for underwater photos that will wow you and your viewers. The flash connectors enable optional use of up to two UFL-2 underwater flash units.
Please take a look at the Underwater Case System Chart to see all the accessories available for this Underwater housing.
Supports the following:
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II (R)
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 60mm 1:2.8
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75mm 1:1.8
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm 1:1.8.
- M.ZUIKO ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6-3 EZ (With restrictions in the zoom function. There are 2 fixed zooming functions available by setting the camera to the UW macro and UW tele mode.)
- Waterproof up to 45m
- Durable, high quality polycarbonate construction
- Supports multiple lenses
- Large buttons for easy operation
- Two optical fibre connectors
- Monitoring window to detect water penetration
- Front cover and back cover, locked by a rotary buckle
- Standard tripod socket permits attachment of lighting tray
- Custom made to fit E-PL5
Review Summary for the PT-EP10 Underwater Case for E-PL5
Do you own this product?
Please, tell us what you think about it. It helps us provide you with better products.
Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.