Custom-designed for the E-PL2, the PT-EP03 is extremely lightweight (approximately 1100g)yet big on features. Snapped inside, your E-PL2 is kept waterproof up to a depth of 40 meters. See clearly what you're shooting under the deep blue, with both Live View or the optional electronic viewfinder (VF-2) supported. The PT-EP03 allows you to shoot with a range of lenses, for underwater photos that will wow you and your viewers. With the optional PTMC-01 Macro Converter, you can turn your E-PL2 to an underwater macro camera for stunning photos of the world under the waves.
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6.
Item #260589 Accessories to the PT-EP03:
Housing Replacement Accessories:
- Silicone Grease Tub for PT Series Underwater Housings
- Silica-5 Gel for PT Series Underwater Housing
- UFL-2 Underwater Strobe\Replacement Accessories
- PTCB-E02 UW Fiber Cable
- Underwater Short Arm PTSA-03(W)
- Underwater Short Arm PTSA-02
- Macro Lens Adapter (PMLA-EP01)
- Underwater Macro Conversion Lens (PTMC-01)
- PST-EP01 Hand Strap (Red)
- PST-EP01 Hand Strap (Blue)
- PST-EP01 Hand Strap (Orange)
- LCD Hood for PT-EP01\ PT-EP03 Underwater Housing (PFUD-EP01)
- Replacment Cap for PT-EP01\PT-EP03 (PBC-EP01)
- O-Ring for PT-EP03 Underwater Housing (POL-EP-3)
- PT-EP01 Underwater Zoom Ring (PPZR-EP01)
- PT-EP01 Underwater Zoom Ring (PPZR-EP02)
- POSR-EP01 UW Shading Ring
- POSR-EP02 UW Shading Ring
- POSR-EP03 UW Shading Ring
Review Summary for the PT-EP03 Underwater Housing for the EPL-2
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the PT-EP03 Underwater Housing for the EPL-2
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.