When the action moves from the beach to the water, your Olympus digital camera needn't be left behind. The PT-051 underwater case has been specially customized for the TG-610 or TG-810 camera and is waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to a depth of 40 meters. This case is perfect for fascinating underwater photography or capturing the thrill of water sports and activities. With its durable, high quality polycarbonate construction, it protects the camera from water while also cushioning it from knocks and bumps on land. Complete control of photo functions, such as zoom and flash mode, is also permitted.
- Waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to 40m depth
- Simple handling above and under water
- All camera functions can be controlled
- Detachable LCD hood for LCD monitor
- Neutral buoyancy under water
- Screw mount for converter lenses and filters provided
- Internal flash can be used underwater to trigger digital compatible slave
- Standard tripod socket permits attachment of lighting tray.
Item # 202489
- Silicone Grease for PT Series Underwater Housings
- Silica-5 Gel for PT Series Underwater Housing
- O-Ring for PT-041\PT-044\PT-045\PT-046\PT-047\PT-048\PT-051 Underwater Housing
- PTAC-08 for TG-610 with PT-051 Underwater Housing
- PTAC-09 for TG-810 with PT-051 Underwater Housing
- UFL-1 Underwater Strobe
- Underwater Short Arm PTSA-02(W)
- Underwater Short Arm PTSA-03
- UFL-1 Ultralight Bracket Bundle
- UFL-2 Underwater Strobe\Replacement Accessories
Review Summary for the PT-051 Underwater Housing for the Tough TG-610 \ Tough TG-810
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points! (limit 4 reviews per month)
Write Your Own Review of the PT-051 Underwater Housing for the Tough TG-610 \ Tough TG-810
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support or Customer Care will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.