MMF-1 (Four Thirds Lens Adapter to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
This lens adapter makes it possible to mount any existing Four Thirds lens on a Micro Four Thirds digital camera. AF shooting using Live View is possible with lenses featuring contrast AF compatibility. When a contrast AF incompatible lens is used, the AF assist function engages. Item #260050
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The MMF-1 (Four Thirds Lens Adapter to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Sturdy Built, Flawless Design, Great AF Speed, Useful
The price of the MMF-1 is rather steep, due to its current rarity in North America I guess (had to find one in Japan, and paid about as much after all), but this is not made of plastic like the newer models; technically though, they're exactly the same. I must admit: the MMF-1 adapter looks nice on my E-P3, fits tightly, and works flawlessly with all Zuiko or other 4/3 lenses. Of course, CDAF slows down focus time of PDAF-based lenses while being very precise and remaining fast enough for either static or slow-moving subjects; AF is so much better than expected, actually!!! Last but not least, the IQ of pictures stemming from such combinations (MFT bodies + HG FT lenses) truly rises above everything else that I've seen so far in Micro Land... $300!? Well, having access to my priceless 12-60mm, 11-22mm, 8mm, 50mm Macro, and more on a mirrorless camera is... priceless.Read More