Permits the adaption of certain Olympus OM lenses to be used with any E-System Digital SLR (not including OM-D or PEN cameras).
- Autofocus(AF) is not available.
- Stop-down metering is used.
- Spot metering does not work properly.
- Although it is possible to use A (aperture priority AE) mode in auto exposure, the aperture display is not available.
- In P (Program AE) or S (Shutter speed - priority AE) mode, the shutter releases, but the auto exposure control does not work.
- The distance scale on the OM system lens may not indicate the actual distance. Always use the viewfinder for focusing. Click here to review the manual. Item #260231
Review Summary for the MF-1 OM Adapter (OM to Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Own This Product? Write a Review & Get Rewarded!
Tell us what you think. It helps us provide you with better products,
plus you’ll earn up to 100 OLYMPUS REWARDS points per month! (4 reviews x 25 points)
Customer Reviews of the MF-1 OM Adapter (OM to Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
September 20, 2015
Rock Solid Adapter
I use this adapter with my 500mm f/8 Zuiko Reflex lens. It is a solid fit that locks in both to the camera body and the lens, but is easy to disconnect from both if you have other lenses to employ. It comes in a nice box that would be great for storage, but my MF-1 lives on my 500 all the time, so the box is in the drawer. :) Focusing manually can be a challenge without the viewfinder aids of an SLR camera, but with the bright viewfinder of the E-3 and practice, good focus can be achieved. And of course on image stabilized bodies, the IS can be activated and set manually for the lens focal length. Definitely worthwhile if you have OM lenses.
Write Your Own Review of the MF-1 OM Adapter (OM to Four Thirds Lens Adapter)
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.