LH-48B Metal Lens Hood (Silver) for M.ZUIKO 17mm f1.8 Lens
The LH-48B is a round lens hood developed specifically for the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 17mm f1.8 and can be mounted to keep extraneous light from entering the lens on backlit shots. This high value lens hood is made of metal perfectly fitting to the design and material of the high end 17mm lens. Due to the screw mechanism the lens hood can be secured to the lens in any position and gives more flexibility for transportation. Item number: V324482SW000
- Related Products
iGoDigital block 1. This is where the content from iGo will go.
Tell Us How Much You Love The LH-48B Metal Lens Hood (Silver) for M.ZUIKO 17mm f1.8 Lens
Do you own this product? Please, tell us what you think about it. When you do, you’ll earn 10 Olympus Rewards Points! Reviews help us provide you with better products. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Write Your Own Review
Before submitting your review, please note the following:
- It may take up to 2-3 business days for your review to appear.
- Reviews should focus on your experience using the product, its features and functionality.
- We encourage you to contact Technical Support prior to posting your review if you have any questions regarding functionality.
- Submissions containing comments about pricing, the purchasing experience, technical support, customer support, or repair will not be posted. Please contact us directly so we may address such comments.
- Applicable Olympus Rewards points will appear in your account once your review is posted.
Pricey but beautiful
I really do not know how people priced it, but this is expensive. One can buy a hood easily for below $10. For some unknown reasons I wanted this hood, and I cannot say I am disappointed. This is a beautifully designed piece of metal, and it feels good in my hand or on the 17/1.8 lens. It also fixes itself very well on the lens using the screw that applies pressure on the circular clamp that surround the lens. I guess people would want to buy it more for aesthetic reasons than for practical ones. I do not regret buying it.Read More